Organisation’s require many systems and processes to function effectively. Each of these processes consumes organisational resources. We have developed a system to manage an organisation’s environmental, quality and work health and safety needs managed by a single system.
There exist a number of common elements in each of the three systems standards which, when implemented simultaneously, result in significant organisational savings in resources, audit time and therefore overall project cost. Strong parallels exist between workplace safety and environmental protection with the areas of legal compliance, risk management and emergency planning and response such that one solution will meet the requirements of both standards. Similarly, the system maintenance functions of each of the standards – Training, Document Control, Internal Audit, Corrective & Preventative Action and Management Review can be applied to all of the elements of each standard using one process.
There are significant gains to be made by a co-ordinated approach to certification:
- Simpler, more focused management system
- Reduction in duplication – policies, procedures, activities
- Reduced costs – improved resource management
- More effective audit management – both internal and external
- Greater acceptance by stakeholders – the system becomes a way of doing business
- Greater demonstration of Due Diligence
Download Our Free Information Package On Certified Systems