As with the Environmental Representative, the Quality (or Management) Representative is the key player in implementation and development of an effective ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Some Tasks of The Quality Representative
- Coordinating with Certifying Body
- Representing the management during certification and surveillance audits
- Promoting awareness of customer requirements
- Preparing and revising the QMS documents (namely Quality Manual, Quality system procedures and other documentations).
- Ensuring the compliance of all the functions as per the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Preparing Management Review Meeting Schedule and conducting Management Review Meetings
- Preparing Audit schedules, Conducting Internal Audits , preparing audit reports, Writing Nonconformity reports..
- Communicating to the Top Management on Quality issues / Non-conformities & Audit reports
- Measuring & Monitoring the process performance.
- Initiate necessary corrective and preventive action.
- Creating ISO/Quality awareness for the associates by internal trainings.
- Review of Quality policy periodically
- Periodical review of all the functions, to check the effective implementation of Quality Management system.