- An “engaged employee” is one who is fully involved in, and enthusiastic about their work, and thus will act in a way that furthers their organisation’s interests.
- Employee engagement is a strong contributor to a business’s success.
- A lack of engagement can result in low productivity, poor retention rates and a dysfunctional culture in the workplace.
- A connection between staff and the company they work for is often more involved than offering better remuneration and shorter working hours
The Triple Bottom Line
- Environmental issues are serious and every business has an impact that needs to be understood.
- Sustainability is now a commercial imperative as well as an ethical imperative
- Customers and employees demand action
- Small changes in your operations will make a large difference – more than 40% of savings are achieved from small changes
- Environmentally driven business efficiencies = Cost Savings!